On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 10:57:31PM +0400, Denis Bilenko
<denis.bile...@gmail.com> wrote:
> No, it's not that. Attached is the program that checks the error codes
> and also waits for a child using child watcher. Still fails.

Now you changed your program considerably, and I am too lazy/sleepy to
track down further bugs in it.

If I modify your original program in the way I said, to close the extra
fd, call waitpid on the child and destroy the default loop before the next
fork, it runs fine here.

This is the end result, in case my description of my changes wasnt clear:
http://data.plan9.de/testsigchld.c

You could use that as starting point, although my recommendations from my
first reply are still something you should consider seriously :)

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schm...@schmorp.de