On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 12:39:24AM +0400, Denis Bilenko
<denis.bile...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  - not use the event loop in the main process; use waitpid()
>  - fail on first iteration
>
> You can see it here: https://gist.github.com/gists/2838734
>
> The SIGCHLD is received, of course, but then libev fails to notify the
> child watcher in a timely manner. Instead, it delays the notification
> by 60 seconds (MAX_BLOCKTIME).

I'll have a look, however, from looking at it, the test will always fail
if the system is busy enough, and libev doesn't lose the signal, so
behaviour is essentially correct. I'll see if this case can be optimised
without drawback for other cases.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schm...@schmorp.de