On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 12:15:57PM +0400, Denis Bilenko
<denis.bile...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > There's another issue, in which libev does lose the signal forever. To
> > reproduce it, remove sleep(1) from the latest test program.

Hmm, it's been a long time - what exactly is the behaviour I am supposed to
see from the program without the sleep, and what behaviour do you get?

> > The source of the issue is a race condition between ev_feed_signal and
> > loop_fork(). If I block signals at the beginning of loop_fork() and
> > unblock them at the end I have it fixed.

Can you explain the mechanism or nature of that race condition?

> Do you acknowledge this to be a bug in libev?

If it is a bug, I will of course acknowledge it - that's a weird question
to ask(?).

> Do you need help with fixing it?

I need help understanding it, to see if it's really a bug - keep in mind
that you made a lot of invalid reports, and it takes time to sift through
all and find out if there really is an issue.

PS: your patch was garbled (bnut humanly-readable) in that e-mail.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schm...@schmorp.de