On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 08:56:38AM +0000, Gabriel Kerneis
<kern...@pps.jussieu.fr> wrote:
> >all these mails that you claim you didn't write. Claiming you "merely
> >pointed out a discrepancy" borders on schizophrenia - you clearly
> >wrote
> >multiple mails with lots of content, didn't you?
>
> You are a very talented C programmer, but you obviously have
> absolutely no clue about what schizophrenia is.

If you are such an obvious expert then please enlighten us on why that
would be. I don't think you can.

> Please, apply to yourself what you expect from others,

I do... But you clearly don't. One thing I expect from others, and what
I certainly apply to me, is not to make unfounded statements such as
yours. I might be wrong, and others might be wrong, but not by making up
stuff out of the blue.

> and don't argue on things you know nothing about (or, if you
> know anything about them, do not make false statements spreading
> misconceptions like the one above).

If you can point out what's false about my statement above, then please
do so. And if you can't, as I fully expect will be the case, please
apologise.

I stand by what I said (that such behaviour borders on the schizophrenic),
and people spreading obvious bullshit in the hope of intimidating others
dWhatoesn't go well with me.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schm...@schmorp.de