Marc,

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 02:47:26PM +0100, Marc Lehmann wrote:
> in his first private mail Gabriel admitted that he just wanted to troll, and
> has no feelings of remorse for it.

For the sake of completeness, you might also have mentioned the very last
sentence of the last private email I sent you on the matter.

Just in case a public apology might make you change your mind, let me restate it
here: "sorry again about all this unecessary mess I contributed to."

> In any case, this most unfortunate discussion seem settled.

Indeed, let's move on to more technical things :-)

Best,
--
Gabriel