Good evening Bill!

Bill Anderson wrote to Lowell C. Savage...

> I went through three airports two years ago twice (three there, three
> back), no problems with mine. Same with my pens, clipboard, and keys.

Maybe this loses something. I believe, although I might be wrong,
that Mr. Goodman asked me something along the order of losing my
creditibiliy for suggesting we might live in a police state in
America today.

Do I have that right?  I believe I responded to that okay,
although some on this thread seems to wandered around a lot since
then.

I went through various airports as well two years ago in
returning to Seattle from the Philippines on a 'military
aircraft' from Yokota AFB, Japan.  That experience lasted for
hours!  Took me down untold flights of stairs before I finally
found my way to the surface to find transportation to the bus
depot enroute to Spokane, Washington!

So, maybe I might have some personal credibility to suggest we
'do' live in a police state, probably not however, in the same
vein as Nazi Germany had in the 1930s, but very, very close, none
the less.

We still have the Shrub Regime's 'gestapos' in place everywhere,
and that presense is growing exponentially as we speak.  We are
being continually 'conditioned' to live under such an
environment.

I'm personally not at war with anyone in the mideast.  Are YOU
Bill. Why? Maybe I might be 'at war' with our own government, and
why US foreign policy has a lot to do with tht we have to live
with in America today.

So what, if Robert Goodman wants to make me out as a 'nut case'
in all of this?  He tried. He have me his best shot, certainly.
But, he failed also in doing so, because I don't care.  I guess
history may be are judge, but that too depends upon who writes
the history books.

Kindest regards,
Frank