Good evening, Frank...

Frank Reichert wrote:

> In fact, I don't even have to retype it.  I have the same text
> file that I have always used, and it will be promptly posted, as
> usual, on Christmas Eve again this year.  "The Birth" file, as it
> is called, is also automated to transmit the same file each
> calendar year at the same time concurrently on Liberty Northwest,
> Phoenix, and probably even used_kharma.chat (but I will have to
> included).
>
> Since this is both of our long-running traditions around here,
> and to set the record straight, I have NEVER posted this
> historical rendering of Christmas from the King James Version,
> ever.
>
> Now, so we don't have two identical accounts of the same story,
> you might wish to revisit how you choose to post it this
> Christmas Eve.

You are quite right, Frank. I mis-typed the message, and it is I who has
always posted the King James Version and you The Revised Standard Version.
Now we cannot go changing such a long-running tradition, now can we? 8-)

King James Version it shall be, restored from the first archive in
spk.phoenix, which is dated 1989. Looking forward to this, our Christmas
tradition, with great relish.

Dave
--
Dave Laird ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
The Used Kharma Lot

 Fortune Random Thought For the Minute
Nowlan's Theory:
        He who hesitates is not only lost, but several miles from
        the next freeway exit.