Frank

> 1. End US imperialism and the use of force to interfere with foreign
> governments, their society, their religion, their way of life and
> expression unless such is an aggressive attack upon our own country,
> its people, and way of life.

There is no Empire and no imperialism. The idea of tackling
Iraq in the first Iraq war was to promote the values of the
UN and hence peace.

> 2. Begin a neutral and even handed foreign policy, refusing to take
> sides unless we our compelled otherwise by aggression or force to
> surrender our own choices in the way we choose to be governed or
> maintain our lives as a sovereign nation.

Where do you think that the US has not been sufficiently
neutral and even-handed?

Regards
Tim

Crusade - The Long Road
Villager: We're fools to live like this, to throw
  away our guns, our machines.