Damn, I should have remembered that from over on used_kharma, because
I argued the point immensely with Mr. Hailey.  Actually once I met him
personally, he didn't look like the green ogre I was sure to meet, but
a pretty decent guy... Even though we don't agree on very many things
in the political arena...

Conster :o)