Hello Jay,

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 11:08:10 -0800, "Jay P Hailey"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> But this nagging question remains:  "What is 'ZAP'?
>>

>the Zero Aggression Principle.  It's my Sig line again.
>
>A philosophy suggested by Noted Libertarian rabble Rouser L. Neil Smith.
>
>I liked it,  I adopted it.

Since it's still Valentine's Day (HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO
EVERYONE)... Now.. back to my mean bitchy self .. I was thinking about
this Zero Aggression Principle. Is this meant in all factions of our
life, and our country and our government. And I do have another
curiosity regarding Libertarian thoughts  on helping other countries
when they ask for our assistance in war, OR when we go to war because
of a terrible act of terrorism .. Note.. I'm not stating the current
war, because then we will get into the never ending debate about how
9/11 had nothing to do with the War in Iraq.

Honestly.. Zero Aggression Principle sounds pure and simple like being
a total and complete Pacifist and I avoid aggression as much as the
next person, but you get in my face screaming threats, trust me I
might just throw the first slap as a defensive slap.. And according to
the law that is what it is considered, even though it was the first
hit. Again I know this from a very terrible incident that happened in
my home recently.

Conster