Hello Travis,

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:37:46 -0800, Travis Pahl
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I live in the blue county of King in Washington.  The Rural area of
>King County are in the beginging stages of secession from
>Seattle/Bellevue.  The King County Council and executive created a
>regulation saying that rural land owners can only develope something
>like 45% of their land making the other 55% essentially not their
>(except when it comes to paying taxes).
>
>Travis Pahl

What is up with King Co. I've been trying to 'move back home' i.e 'The
coast' i.e. anything west of the Cascades to those of us who live in
Eastern (where the hell is that) Washington - The land of no
representation.  However, during a call regarding section 8 housing,
the phone call stated if you are in King Co. they are not taking any
section 8 applications at this time. So what are the poor doing?
Living in more boxes. Having lots of family in Mill Creek, Edmonds and
Bellevue.. All those places that are known to be upper crust, I've
never seen any low income housing and they are all in Snohomish Co. I
have seen many place in South Seattle that scare the hell out of me
that are low income, but also high crime.

Conster the Monster