Hi all,
On 24/02/2012 11:12, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
Hi Sophie, Cor, QA-List

please see:

  https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-desktop/2012-February/003745.html

this is an opportunity to get more structured manual testing done on
LibreOffice. Could you have a look if you could help out coordinating this with
our own efforts to get LibreOffice tested even better?

Sorry, I realized I only answered to Bjoern, that was not intended. Although I don't spend much time on QA these last weeks (far less than I would like to), I'll have a look through the week end and give my feedback here. I'm not sure I'll have time to dedicate to this, but I'll try to find it if nobody jump in.

Kind regards
Sophie