Hi Bjoern, all,

I've added Nicholas in copy of this mail
On 02/03/2012 13:50, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
Hi Sophie, all,

On Fri, Mar 02, 2012 at 11:29:32AM +0100, Sophie Gautier wrote:
So, I'm ready to work on this, but as underlined by Yifan, it would
be interesting for us to keep also our Litmus system up to date and
synchronized because it's used under several OS and languages so it
has a real interest here.
The ability of syncing the 2 test bases would be really great as it
would avoid duplicating the work for the maintainers. Anyway, I'm
here to help, so don't hesitate to tell me what to do :-)

Syncing the testbases will be nifty, but for now we should concentrate on
getting the existing testcases into checkbox. Beta2 is on 2012-03-29(*) and we
should make sure that we have as much tests in there as possible by then as
there will be widely distibuted calls for testing like this one:

http://www.theorangenotebook.com/2012/03/opportunity-manual-application-testing.html

then and we really should not miss that opportunity. We can discuss
syncronizing testcase bases etc. later. The time window is between 2012-03-29
and 2012-04-26 should get what ever testing we can out of that.  A we can
discuss creating a nifty sync solution after that as we will have some time to
the Libreoffice 3.6 and Ubuntu p+1 releases.

So: just getting the tests over to checkbox now (manually or by whatever means)
should have priority.

Do we agree there?

ok, but I won't install ubuntu, setup an environment on launchpad and install bazaar (or do I have to? is it mandatory?). So a little help so that I don't spend all my week-end on this would be:
- is this link the good one for test formatting?
http://testcases.qa.ubuntu.com/CaseAndPlanGuidelines
- are the tests on Litmus good enough or should I write more?
- on this page, there is several tests for Ubuntu/OOo, Kubuntu/OOo, Applications/LibreOffice, etc. What is the one I choose

Thanks in advance,
Kind regards
Sophie

Best,