Hi,

On 22.05.2012 19:36, Rainer Bielefeld wrote:

as a consequence of our QA related discussions at Hackfest April 2012 in
Hamburg
<http://rrbd.wordpress.com/2012/04/14/hackfest-hamburg-2012/>
I now want to start to collect ideas how we can make a big step
improving our (Bugzilla) Bug tracking system.

Sorry, I have not been in Hamburg, so I've probably missed the major shortcomings discussion of the current (fdo) proceeding.

Did you list the deficits explicitly somewhere (apart from the "why" points from the ideas section of the wiki page you started)? And, did you prioritize them?

Thanks,
Nino