Michael Meeks schrieb:

        It doesn't create a wizard however. The only thing blocking
improvements there - the first of which IMHO would be to submit /
auto-fill the component and version fields - is a lack of developer
resource willing to concretely work on it ;-)

Hi,

I did some first thoughts concerning a Wizard gaining some basic info from LibO (OS, Version / ID-No, some basic user settings (what still need some discussion) with Rob Snelders at the Hackfest in Hamburg. Gaining the info from LibO should cost some study, adding ifo to the assistant will be easy.

As Soon as I se a developer fixing at least 1 Bugzillaassistant-Bug per week I will write an Enhancement request.

CU

Rainer