Hi Thomas,

first, it is great that you working on the test cases.

Thomas Hackert píše v Út 26. 03. 2013 v 19:00 +0100:
> On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 01:01:21PM +0800, Yifan Jiang wrote:
> > https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Testing/Test_Case
> > https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Testing/Test_Cases_Organization
>
> Oh boy ... I cannot escape the feeling, that I will spend most of the
> Easter days reading documentation and the like instead of translating
> test cases ... :(

This sounds scary. When you have this fresh in mind, are you able to
give any feedback about the Moztrap documentation, please?

    + Are there any really useful parts?
    + Are there any really useless parts?

I wonder if we could somehow change the structure to make the start
easier. I would be great to split the really necessary steps and other
details that could be read later. :-)

Best Regards,
Petr