On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 18:29:50 +0200, Robinson Tryon <bishop.robin...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 12:19 PM, bjoern
<bjoern.michael...@canonical.com> wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 10:58:23AM -0400, Robinson Tryon wrote:
Assuming that those builds can be unzipped and run, if we shoved those
builds into a git repo we could (potentially) get a similar workflow
for Windows bibisecting.
Bjoern - Thoughts here?

those .zip files once unzipped before running do a brief initial setup asking which localization you want to use (english, german, italian ecc. ecc.) and download java if the host computer needs it. once finished, X-LibO is ready and working. so probably we need to upload versions which already did this "warm-up".

Sounds great, somebody volunteering to do that?

I don't have a windows dev/test box readily available right now, but I
don't see any immediate hurdles to creating the repo on another OS.
Tommy -- could you do some testing if I take a crack at creating a
repo?

I'd like to test it for sure.
If you need additional informations I can ping the gays at http://www.winpenpack.com who are the authors of X-LibreOffice

After the gerrit migration, I
should be able to set that repo up directly on gerrit.libreoffice.org.

+1

I'll see about sticking the repo on a test server for now.

--R