Hi,

On 7 August 2012 08:14, David Tardon <dtar...@redhat.com> wrote:

>> I've removed -warnaserror+ . It should not be bad ?
>
> Hm, I think this actually should be bound to
> $(ENABLE_WARNINGS_AS_ERRORS), but ulitmately we should build
> warning-free, if possible. Of course this can be done later.

Well, it was because:
c:\cygwin\home\matus\git\libo\workdir\wntmsci12.pro\CustomTarget\cli_ure\source\basetypes\assembly.cs(22,11):
error CS1699: Warning as Error: Use command line option '/keyfile' or
appropriate project settings instead of
'System.Reflection.AssemblyKeyFile'
error CS1606: Assembly signing failed; output may not be signed -- The
system cannot find the file specified.
make: ***
[C:/cygwin/home/matus/git/libo/workdir/wntmsci12.pro/CliLibraryTarget/cli_basetypes.dll]
Error 1

So, maybe it will work with -keyfile parameter.

> Yes, if you check cli_ure/source/native/msvc.map , you will note that it
> does not define any global symbol.

How is it used then ?
Clearly my knowledge about libraries is poor.

>> So that library is proly useless ? Anyway, who cares, it's windows..
>> but with rules in gbuild in such cases you are missing .lib file and get
>> error.
>> I've found out this some time ago when I was converting some windows module.
>> So, the exported symbol is workaround for this.
>
> Hm, does the linker need at least one exported symbol to create the .lib
> file? I need to check how is this done in dmake...

With dmake every library exports GetVersionInfo()
Somewhere it creates the .c file and adds it to library.

Best,
Matus