Hi ,

I have an extension that is communicating with a a standalone shared lib
running via uno exe. I start a background thread in scalc and use osl::socket
(client/server) to pass data.
Q1. I need multiple scalc instances to connect to this uno exe. Is there a way
to achieve "select" or "epoll" functionality in osl::socket
Q2. I tried to use plain socket in uno shared lib but the scalc extension did
not respond. Then I tried compiling scalc extension using plain sockets but had
compilation issues.
        It seems the bind/listen etc are renamed in sal layer.
        If I intend to restrict my extension and uno server to linux, is there
a work around to use plain sockets ?

Thanks
Neeraj