On 01/28/2013 07:39 PM, Rai, Neeraj wrote:
Hi Stephan,

I misspoke on Q2. It wasn't compilation error but a register error
CannotRegisterImplementationException:loading component library failed:.
I am not sure how to debug this as same code with osl::socket registers. Do I
need to link with certain libs?

         regcomp -register -r CalcAddinThr.rdb -c libCalcAddinThr.so
         libCalcAddinThr.so
         register component 'libCalcAddinThr.so' in registry 'CalcAddinThr.rdb'
failed!
         error (CannotRegisterImplementationException): loading component
library failed: libCalcAddinThr.so

If your LO installation is at /foo/bar, then running "LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/foo/bar/ure/lib ldd -r libCalcAddinThr.so" should indicate that something is missing (it either can't resolve a lib listed as DT_NEEDED, or it can't resolve some symbol).

Stephan