Hi Adrien,

On Wed, 15 May 2024 18:00:12 +0200, Adrien 'neox' Bourmault wrote:

> We then took a bad decision : to use ourselves the name

> Libreboot (in the idea that we could perhaps stop here from using it)

So, you've dropped all pretense of your previous moral crusade, and have publicly admitted that what you did was a hostile fork?

That's good to know, of course: your "bad idea" comes from your personal perspective; at the time, you expressed no remorse, and you still haven't.

You omit the fact that you only renamed to GNU Boot at my urging (I invented the name). You refused to use the name for months, insisting on remaining as a fakely named Libreboot project.

You only stopped using the name Libreboot because you were forced to do so; I fought back by doing multiple Libreboot releases, developing it much further and faster than you expected, widely promoting it.

The truth, which you may never admin, but it is the truth, is that you would have continued doing it if I allowed it. You have never apologised to me, and you never will; and you would do it again, if circumstances permitted it.

--
Company director, Minifree Ltd
Registered in England, No. 9361826 | VAT No. GB202190462