Le vendredi 17 mai 2024 à 21:19 +0100, Leah Rowe via libreplanet-discuss a
écrit :
> Hi Adrien,
>
> On Wed, 15 May 2024 18:00:12 +0200, Adrien 'neox' Bourmault wrote:
>
>  > We then took a bad decision : to use ourselves the name
>
>  > Libreboot (in the idea that we could perhaps stop here from using it)

Nothing here is implying that this decision was "hostile". We did this
especially because your use of the name Libreboot seems bad to us, since the
policy of Libreboot releases is no more to publish entirely libre images. Also,
I don't see anything new here, so that's quite funny to see your "surprise". All
that was already known, and we already expressed earlier that us using the name
Libreboot was an error.