Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 17:16:08 -0500
From: "Larry Bishop" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Toshiba support on the internet

Hi Steve,

Could you provide a bit more direction about  how to access the cis support
forum??   All I get when I try the sites you directed is the form to
subscribe to cis!!   I don't wish to ever have anything to do with them
again..

>Subject: Toshiba support on the internet Toshiba's support forum on
CompuServe is now accessible from the Internet.
going to http://go.compuserve.com/toshiba.  A
>registration screen will pop up, asking for a name and e-mail address.
Once
>those are filled in, the visitor will be taken right to our forum.
Visitors
>can also access the Toshiba Portables Forum from Toshiba's Service &
Support
>home page at http://pcsupport.toshiba.com.  Click on "Communication
Center."
>Click on "Online Support Forums."

Did the above and it requires me to register!!

Thanks,
Larry Bishop
[EMAIL PROTECTED]