Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 16:51:54 -0400
From: "Steve Schone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Toshiba support on the internet

David,

I have to agree, if you are looking for Libretto specific info, this list is
the best source.  I can honestly say that even being a user, dealer and
service center for Toshiba (and Librettos) I have gotten much valuable info
from this list.  Unfortunately there really aren't any other lists of this
caliber for the other Toshiba products, even though several have been
attempted.

As for Cserve, the one thing they do still posses is probably the best forum
oriented software around.  No one has been able to duplicate on the web the
sophisticated threading that Cserve has.

Steve