Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 07:37:37 -0700
From: Derek Hamlet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Enhanced docking port

I'm no expert like the rest of you Libbites, but, I've never had a problem
with my dock and removing.  On the other hand I've never done it any other
way than to shut the machine down.  It never goes into suspend mode.
In my early ownership about a year ago, it used to overheat (i think) and
go into some kind of suspend after about six hours.  I realized that I
never really have to keep it on continuously for that long, so I just make
sure that I never have it on more than about three hours straight at a time.