Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 14:16:04 GMT
From: "Eugene Hsu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: GPS - what's best for 70 CT?

I am in the market for a GPS system, now that I keep getting lost in Boston.
  The darn streets just are not straight.
8)

Does anyone currently use a GPS with the Libretto, and if such, what
software are you using that can be accessed on the HD alone.

I have considered Sony Etak, but unfortunately they no longer sell the
PCMCIA only version, the DeLorme Earthmate/RoadWarrior, and the Garmin
hand-held series.  I believe that the III+ can interface with a PC, but the
Emap looks like a good portable GPS.

The primary use of the unit will be for on-road use.

Thanks,
Eugene