Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 11:06:12 -0700
From: Marshall Burke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: GPS - what's best for 70 CT?

The best unit is the etrex by Garman.  It is a very small handheld that runs
on 2-AA Batteries, it has a PC Interface.  You can Upload/Download
Routes/Tracks From Street Atlas 7 (make sure you have the latest GPS
revision from Delorme.) I purchased it from www.gpsnow.com for about $164.00
including shipping. That included the etrex and a PC Interface/12v DC
Adapter.  You can also update the software at www.garman.com the currect
version is 2.09