Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 19:44:17 -0500
From: "Dave Richards" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: upgrades to a 70CT

David,
        I need your help! I have downloaded 98lite ant was about to configure when
I got msg saying I will loose my Bookmarks/Favourites what directory are
they in so that I can transfer to Netscape or is there an easier way and
what effect does 98lite have on Outlook should I go To something like "Time
& Chaos" or what do you suggest?
I am in Mode to "strip all the Microsoft monopoly that I can"
Regards
Dave W1QB