Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 07:53:28 -0000
From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: upgrades to a 70CT

>From: "Chris Weinbeck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>I use these Xircom 10/100 + 56k modem cards and love them.
>
>They run hot as network cards though.  The best deal I get is $25 used,
>sometimes.  In the past I have seen them on Ebay for $50 new.
>

>Chris

Man!  I can't believe how inexpensive these cards have become.  Thanks for
letting me know that you've been happy with this card.  I'm considering a
3COM with a cellular connection, but to tell you the truth, I really don't
think I've going cellular any too soon.  I'll check over at Ebay and see
what I can find there.

Matt