Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 19:54:09 -0000
From: "Jon Crawford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: 50 CT Batteries & Clik! PC Card drive.

Hey folks,

I was too thinking about one of those Iomega Clik drives when I came accross
this instead:

http://www.iomega.com/microdrive/index_01.html

Is the Iomega microdrive really a IBM rebadged jobby?
340mb is a load more than 40mb, and as I've got a load of devices that use
Compact Flash already (digital camera, Psion series 5, Libby(!)) I wondered
about getting one of those instead...

What do you think?

thanx
Jon