Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 12:02:23 -0800
From: James J Dempsey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: 50 CT Batteries & Clik! PC Card drive.

> Is the Iomega microdrive really a IBM rebadged jobby?
> 340mb is a load more than 40mb, and as I've got a load of devices that use
> Compact Flash already (digital camera, Psion series 5, Libby(!)) I wondered
> about getting one of those instead...
>
> What do you think?

The Iomega microdrive is really an IBM rebadged.  IBM makes 512MB and 1GB
capacities now as well.  If you buy the right bundle, the microdrive comes
with a PCMCIA->CF adapter so that it works in your Libretto.

I have taken my 512MB microdrive out of my camera and put it in my Libretto
and it works just fine.

Beware, though, that not all CF-equipped cameras can use the Microdrive.
First, the microdrive is (=

                       --Jim Dempsey--
                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                       http://jjd.com/