Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 13:11:16 -0800
From: James J Dempsey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: 50 CT Batteries & Clik! PC Card drive.

> However I'm not sure about the "CF-2 adaptor" - I'm assuming this is a
> different adaptor than the PCMCIA one?

Jon,

CF and PCMCIA are physically different interface specifications.  CF cards
are less than half of the size of PCMCIA.  Your camera has a CF Type II slot
and your Libretto has a PCMCIA slot.

Some, but not all Microdrive bundles come with a little caddy that the
CF-sized microdrive fits into to make it fit into the PCMCIA slot of the
Libretto and  other laptops.  You take the microdrive out of the camera, put
it in the caddy and then slip it into your laptop.

                       --Jim Dempsey--
                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                       http://jjd.com/