Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 20:21:45 -0000
From: "Dave's Libretto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Cellular & Libretto

From: "Jon Crawford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Libretto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I've been using Nokia's - first a 6110  and
> have had fairly good success with the phones being used as modems via IR.
> With the 61xx phone I had to buy the software to allow me to link Lib
110ct
> to phone, but you get that with the 71xx models.

I gather from this that you have been using a Nokia 61xx over IR with a Lib
110CT ?
I'd be very interested in how you managed it as all of my attempts to do it
have failed, and Ive found lots of info telling me that you just cant do it,
so I'd love to know before I go and invest in a new 6210 for the purpose...

Cheers

Dave