Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 14:12:49
From: "neil barnes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Need some urgent Libretto 50CT help...

Shouldn't make any odds *where* it's fdisked, as long as there's space for
the hibernation data. If you do it in the Lib, it leaves a gap
automagically, otherwise leave a bit over 34M, starting at next lowest
cyinder, right at the end of the disk.

I fdisk in the lib, then again under linux in a desktop, cos that's the easy
way to find how much space needs leaving!

Neil