Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 08:52:33 -0400
From: "JB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Libretto Digest #1356 (Hard Drive installation Problem on 50CT Libretto

I think I am really missing something crucial. I bought an Ibm DJSA-220Hd
for mu libretto (20GB). I know I will have to use disk manager..., i also
have ezbios as well if dm wont work. but could someone put a "step by step
guide" on how that is done cause I keep screwing something up. I have a 2.5
3.5 adapter and i installed everythign on desktop cause it is faster. I do
the diskmanager thing and it says restart and all i get is a blinking
cursor. in top left. Is this normal. Then I use a start up disk. and it
shows like 4.5 gigs or somethign like that. At this point would it be safe
to install win98. The reason I am asking cause I am baffled and this is old
school stuff to me. I started in the Pentium m155mmx era. any help would be
appreciated. When i tried installing this in the desktop. everything worked
fine. i partitioned it at 8gigs and 11 gigs 100% of the drive partitioned.
It just beeped twice and said no toshiba rom basic or something found. now
it just flashes. Any help at all would be much appreciated. thanks in
advance. va88keyz on AOL instant messenger.