Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 16:27:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joe Sacher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: New Libretto 100CT owner

--- Fran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I use good old FX to do the dos level stuff.
> No long filenames but the win cabs are not lfn.

Thanks.  I just went to CompUSA to take a look at LapLink.

"Oh, cool.  They have it, Lap Link Gold.  Man, $149.  No thanks..."

=====
Joe Sacher
Indianapolis, IN
http://www11.ewebcity.com/sacherjj/

"If the in-flight movie is The Waterboy, and this has also been the movie on the past
four consecutive flights that a passenger has been on, the passenger has the right to
demand that the pilot fly the plane into a mountain."
-- Dave Barry