Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 00:24:16 -0400
From: Cray Drygu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: New Libretto 100CT owner

At 09:17 PM 6/7/01 -0700, you wrote:
>I REALLY love my Archos MiniCD drive with my 100CT.

Oh, wow...that one looks sweet.  And I just bought one from EXP for $70
more =(  I ordered after business hours, hopefully they'll let me
cancel...that archos one looks like it's half the size!

>Good luck and Love your Libretto 100.

Thanks =)

--
Cray Drygu
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"I wonder if an Elvis impersonator could ever get famous enough so that
someone who looked like him could become a celebrity lookalike.  Is there
room in this culture for an Elvis-impersonator lookalike?  Probably." --
George Carlin