Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 18:33:14
From: "neil barnes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: 30 GB Harddisk in L110.

You could try building a windows crash disk on a desktop and booting from
that. It shouldn't have the ramdrive IIRC, so you won't have it running.

Plus, I think somwone already mentioned that you must fdisk (you can do that
from the crashdisk) with 'use big drives' option selected to make sure that
you have FAT32 and not FAT16 or FAT12 partitions.

Neil