Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 14:56:45 -0400
From: "Paul D. J. Davila" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: in  car power supply

Pres,
        I agree with you. I live in Brooklyn a frequent LI I grew up in Floral
Park. I used to be in the auto industry my self. I am a NYS ATTP certified
mechanic in all areas including automotive electronics and computer control
. actually I am going to be putting my lib50 in a tank bag on a motorcycle
to use as a gps system. lets just say if you think the power on a car is
dirty you should try a motorcycle. I think ill stick with my current
inverter set up using the original lib power cord as it hasn't given me any
problems as of yet but will pick up one of the auto air adaptors soon.
thanks everyone for your help. BTW is anybody interested in another lib50 I
know of one for sale here in NY .

Paul D. J. Davila
Brooklyn NY
1987 Honda Super Magna VF700C