Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 11:04:17 +0200
From: "Dave's Libretto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: in car power supply

Hi Neil,

My *guess* would be that the battery light would flash for that one. I had a
very slow flashing orange battery light preiously when I was having trouble with
an old battery.

<happy note>
I bought the lib over a year ago and struggled for ages with 20 minutes (yes 20
minutes) worth of battery life. I just bought two brand spanking new hiCap
batteries. Battery life is amazing!!!!
Now if I can just figure out how to fix the damn v key grr...

Cheers

Dave