Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 23:09:30 +0200
From: "Dave's Libretto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: in car power supply

> From: Jim Sheafer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: in car power supply
>
> libret ><happy note> I just bought two brand spanking new hiCap
> libret >batteries. Battery life is amazing!!!!
>
>  Where did you get your batteries from? I too am struggling with 20
> a minute and need a source.

Hi Jim,

I went off to http://www.dabs.com

£78ish IIRC and free delivery!
They sell the normal battery, but for the price, why not get a hicap? =O)

It was kinda strange as just before i was going to buy one they ran out of stock
so I had to get one from ebay, but that was more expensive (although brand new
too)

Its nice to find cheap lib stuff in the UK for a change, although someone states
side is bound to say they can get them cheaper ;o)

Cheers

Dave