Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 01:21:28 +0200
From: "Robbert J. van Herksen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Got it1!

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your quick response.

I certainly have my doubts about the Redhat 7.0 supplied XFree server.

How do I install RH Linux with XFree86 4.0.1  ???

Can that be done with a RPM files??

Should I just install the default RH 7.0, and afterwards overwrite the
original Xserver setup with XFree86 4.0.1??

How do I do that??

Cheers

Robbert