Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 19:29:03 -0800
From: Casey Karp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Libretto 70

Witty, wise, weird, and wonderful, Matthew Hanson quoted Neil as saying:
     external mouse. Note that Windows sees nothing wrong with
>     believing two mice travelling in opposite directions. It will also

<laughter>  Since I actually do have two mice attached to my desktop
machine (one USB and one PS/2) I had to try this.  You're right, Neil.  If
you manage to move the two mice at the same speed, the pointer just sits
there.  If the speeds are a little different, the pointer kind of jitters
back and forth.  Very silly!

Thanks for today's laugh!

         C.