Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 01:04:44 -0500
From: "Paul D. J. Davila" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] Wheeee!

I run win98lite on my lib50 and like it allot it was recommended to me by
someone on the list. basically its win98se with IE5 removed. it uses the old
win98 style explorer for going through files ect.

Paul D. J. Davila
Brooklyn NY
2002 Harley Davidson FLHT Electra Glide
1987 Honda Super Magna VF700C