Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 18:12:21 -0800
From: "Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Best VFM drive for my 50CT please?

Pres,

Chill out.  Yours blew up, but there are a TON of people on this list that have
upgraded to 9.5mm drives without any problem whatsoever.

You trying to make it sound like it happens to the majority?  THAT'S spreading
misinformation.

Pres Waterman wrote:

> Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 18:43:15 -0500
> From: Pres Waterman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [LIB] Best VFM drive for my 50CT please?
>
> > tonight.  Though I saw a couple posts that seemed to indicate that their
> > Libs were damaged in the process of inserting and removing the drive.
> I'll
> > look a bit more, but I wonder what the percentage of successes to failures
> > is over all is for people who didn't physically damage anything in the
> > process of installing the drive.  I'd guess that the percentage of
> successes
> > must be relatively high.
>
> No! STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION.
>
> The damage does not happen right away. You sliiiiiiiiiiide a drive in, use
> it happily and call it a day. A year later you have a dead motherboard and a
> really STUPID look on your face.
>
> This is REAL. I have seen it. Cut it out. Break your own G-damned Libretto.
> Don't tell others the "percentage of success is relatively high".
>
> You are relatively high.
>
> Thanks
>
> Pres Waterman, W2PW
> c/o 112 Motors, LLC
> Long Island Ford, Kia and Used Dealer
>
> GO BILLS!

> Do above but with this on subject line: cmd:unsubscribe digest

Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/
***DSM Visual FAQ home
***http://ba.dsm.org/