Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 12:53:22 -0700
From: Tom Stangl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] fdisk cannot partition 8.4gb

OK, I loaded Fixup using IE because the formatting SUCKED for Communicator, and it
wouldn't let me access the download in IE.  But it loaded fine in Communicator.

http://www.fixup.net/tips/20gb/20gb.htm

http://www.fixup.net/download/wd/    - this is the EZBios image
http://www.winimage.com/download.htm - here's where you get WinImage to create a floppy
from the EZBios image.

Remember, this will only work with WD and IBM drives, so if you don't have a Travelstar
HD, you'll need to use EZBios on a desktop with a WD or IBM drive to get it to work
(according to Xin's page).