Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 21:00:16 -0400
From: Pres Waterman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Soldering temperatures

I'll be seeing if I can add a couple of PS/2 ports (mouse and keyboard),
similar idea to that mentioned on Xin's website but I'll be trying to
solder onto lines 95 through 98 plus the power lines on the back of the
docking connector (I'd rather damage THAT than damage the chipset) ...

Did I misread? I think the L100 HAS the mouse/PS2 on its mini-dock

if
that works I'll also make an attempt at bringing out the USB lines (I'll
have to find somewhere to take a few volts from to supply the USB power
lines though). Anyone got any suggestions?

AFIK the USB is done in the enhanced replicator. I do not believe the
computer itself has it. But I hope for your sake I am wrong

Thanks

Pres Waterman, W2PW
c/o Patchogue 112 Ford//Kia 112
Long Island Ford and Kia Dealer