Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 00:08:07 +0000
From: "Matt Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] EZ-Gig HDD swap

Guess the post I just sent got axed with Dan's server problem.

IBM/Hitachi support has reported back saying my 20GB HDD may be about to self destruct. A pricewatch search for 'hard drive 20 GB 2.5 9.5 mm' comes up with 20GB drives starting with a Toshiba MK2023GAS 2023GAS 20.0GB for $73.00. Anyone have any experience with that model?

How're things coming at your end George?

Matt