Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 10:54:56 +1000
From: Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Low volume when using the line-in

Welcome to the list!

A couple of things.

I'm pretty sure the L100 has a mono microphone input and NOT a stereo microphone or line-in. This may mean that one channel (the left? I can never remember which way round a phono jack is) is shorted to ground. You may need to get a stereo to mono converter (which connects the two stereo channels together) to solve this problem. Try the thing below first though, you might be able to get away with this anyway (and only get one channel).

Have you tried upp'ing both the microphone volume and the main volume? Note that the microphone volume control may be hidden, you'll have to go options->properties to unhide it if this is the case.

As for loss of fur, 2 weeks isn't normal ... are you rubbing it or are you pushing it? It shouldn't move much, if at all, under your thumb.

- Raymond