Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 21:25:18 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [LIB] Low volume when using the line-in

In a message dated 4/18/2005 7:15:32 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> >In a message dated 4/18/2005 6:57:29 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
> >[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> >

> > > As for loss of fur, 2 weeks isn't normal ... are you rubbing it or are
> you
> > > pushing it? It shouldn't move much, if at all, under your thumb.
> > >

> >Taken out of context, this is rather....well, interesting.  <Remembering
> >"hairy light bulb" and "miniskirt" posts from the past>
> >
> >Lee
>
> I was just waiting for someone to say something like that ... I didn't
> expect it to be you though ... heh :-D

I simply couldn't pass it up... ';^)

> Bring on Pres and his miniskirt! (For the confused, look in the list
> archives, circa 2001, for the latest references thereof!)
>

> - Raymond
>
> P.S. where IS Pres nowadays?

 I came across a post in a Google search a few weeks ago, and there was a
photograph of Pres!  He occasionally posts on the Yahoo Libretto list (which is
poorly attended.)  So does Jim Ray, if you remember him.  Not sure why they
left this list.

Congrats on a new, memorialized Libretto-list double-entendre!

Lee